This position has been filled.
Trained in SEO and looking to branch out to an award-winning, fast-paced agency? Have experience in legal marketing or working for a law firm? Comfortable working from home? Then our part-time SEO content associate position offers a rewarding opportunity.
If you are proficient in SEO with excellent writing, editing, communication, organization and WordPress skills, then we want you to apply. A background, or solid understanding, of the legal industry is a requirement. The job is a part-time position on our internet team and will report to the SEO content manager. We are looking for someone willing to develop a long-term relationship with our agency, and the position has the potential to expand down the line.
- On – page optimization – Add keywords, internal links and other SEO best practices to new and existing content.
- Assist with WordPress and TotalControl – Content updates such as posting content, adding links and adjusting keywords
- Competitive Analysis – Review competing websites and other references to brainstorm new content for ranking and marketing purposes.
- Content Strategy and Analysis – Contribute to content direction, strategy, and idea generation and perform site content analysis to identify weak areas of keyword-specific content . Supporting SEO Content Manager with a continued plan for revisiting past clients’ optimization based on rankings and competition
- Content Audits – Perform content audits and quality control on content aspects of websites including editing and proofreading tasks.
- SEO Content Creation – Create and/or edit important elements of SEO content including title tags, meta descriptions h1/h2 headings, and alt tags.
- South or Central America applicants only
- PayPal Account required
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Writing, Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field with high GPA
- 3+ years of experience working within digital/online marketing
- 3+ years of SEO experience
- Excellent written, copy editing and proofreading skills (a pre-employment writing/editing test is required)
- Superior verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in GoogleDocs and Google Spreadsheets
- Proficiency in WordPress and text-based CMS/HTML editors
- Proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Extreme attention to detail
- Extremely flexible with the ability to easily shift priorities
- Can-do attitude in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Understanding of SEO best practices (a pre-employment work sample is required)
- Multimedia Skills (Preferred) — ability to select and optimize content such as images, videos, infographics and more.
- Law degree or legal background preferable
How to Apply:
Please send an email to careers [at] paperstreet.com with your name, contact info, a short email cover letter telling us about yourself, a PDF resume, and your salary requirements. Please note we only accept PDFs. If you send an attachment other than a PDF we will not open it. Please, no phone calls. We will reach out to interested candidates only.