Law Firm Blogging Services by PaperStreet
Blogging is one of the most cost-effective and powerful ways to market your law firm. Organizations that blog on a regular basis attract an average of 55% more visitors to their site, receive 97% more links and gain 67% more leads than those that do not blog. PaperStreet offers a variety of blogging packages ranging from two to 12+ posts per month.
Our legal blog writers are attorneys with extensive experience writing for law firms. Our blog posts are optimized for search engine optimization and customized to your practice area and geographic market. Best of all, they are turnkey, from topic conception through writing and posting, meaning busy attorneys don’t have to worry about continually creating content.
Our attorney blogging services include the following:
- Topic Development – We research and present topics that relate to your practice areas. Once you approve the topic, we write the post.
- Research – We research all posts in order to cover the latest information.
- Writing – We aim for a length of 500 to 700 words (ideal from an SEO perspective).
- Optimization – We weave in keywords and structure the page in a manner that will promote page views.
- Title Tags and Meta Descriptions - We write title tags and meta descriptions for each page in order to best perform in search engines.
- Summary – We summarize your post so that you can easily add the summary to your social media accounts and link back to the post.
- Edit – We include one edit if you are not entirely happy with the post.
- Posting – Once the posts are approved, we upload them to your blog platform.
As a best practice, we recommend posting daily or at least two to three times per week. However, we can structure our blogging packages to fit any budget.
We also offer ebook services in which we write and package a blog series into an online mini-book which you can offer as a free content download on your site.
A Note for SEO Clients
If you are an SEO client, our blog team works closely with our SEO team to ensure that your monthly blogs are supporting your SEO campaign and keywords. We also pursue link building options for your blogs and create content that will enhance your website’s performance.
How to Write a Legal Blog
Too often, many attorneys attempt to write their law firm blog posts without understanding their purpose or SEO guidelines. Using incorrect practices can actually harm the performance of your website’s SEO campaign. Further, if you don’t follow specific law firm blogging parameters, your efforts could be in vain.
Here are our top 10 tips for legal blog writing:
- Keep the blogs at least 500 words.
- Share law firm news within the blog.
- Write in no more than an 8th grade reading level.
- Don’t rewrite topics already covered in your core content.
- Add links within your blog posts to existing content on your website.
- Use keywords in your blog posts but they shouldn’t be more optimized than your core content.
- Embrace buzz-worthy topics from the news, popular culture, etc.
- How-to’s and lists make excellent blog topics.
- Don’t be afraid to use blogs as your voice to discuss local laws, cases, etc.
- Be sure to share your posts on all of your social media platforms.
Examples of Legal Blog Topics:
When creating a blog, there are two important rules: Your blog content should be engaging and informative. As long as the post fits those guidelines, the sky is the limit in terms of possible topics. Some attorney blog examples include:
Exploring Child Custody Apps: What Works for Your Family?
Top 10 Biggest Mistake to Avoid When Creating Your Will
Can a Medical Professional Be Sued After a Patient’s Suicide?
The 10 Biggest Truck Accidents on Florida Highways
The Impact of Bankruptcy on Your Divoce
PaperStreet Blogging Process
Below is an overview of our five-step blogging process. If you prefer a more hands off, turnkey approach, you can waive topic and blog approval.
1. Approve Article Topics
We brainstorm and send topic ideas for your approval in monthly or bi-monthly batches. Topic ideas will:
- Propose a title for the article
- List the keyword phrase to be targeted
- Outline the angle we plan to take
2. Write Blog Post
We assign a dedicated writer to your account. After the blogs are drafted, all blogs are edited by our Blog Editor and forwarded to you for review.
3. Review Posts & Provide Approval or Feedback
You review the content in a Google Doc and provide approval. If you have changes, you can redline your revisions.
4. Edit Content
We include one round of editing with all our blog posts. We will incorporate your edits and comments and send the final version for approval.
5. Publish the Blog Content
We will post the content to your website unless you prefer to post it yourself.
We do everything we can to make the process as easy for you as possible. If you are interested in enhancing your site through regular blogging, contact us today to learn more about our law firm blog packages and blogging for businesses.
Let PaperStreet Create a Blog that Helps Your Law Firm Attract Clients
Blogging Case Studies
Global Corporation Consulting Firm Stays Current with Trends
Mithras Investments, LLC
PaperStreet's monthly blogging services help the firm maintain an updated web presence and contribute to conversations about trending industry news.
Probate & Family Law Firm Ranks High on Google Map Pack
Nordhaus Walpole, a family and probate law firm with offices in McKinney and Frisco, Texas.
The firm was interested in increasing client outreach to individuals seeking answers to questions about family law and probate law. PaperStreet crafted thought-provoking blogs and content that helped place the client on the first page of Google and high in the map pack for McKinney probate lawyers.
Top Rankings for Florida Personal Injury Firm
Powell, Powell & Powell, a family-run law firm in Crestview, Florida that handles personal injury cases.
The firm sits in the top spot for Crestview auto accident attorneys on Google thanks to useful articles, information and resources for current and potential clients.
Our 7 Guarantees
Keeping 2,000+ clients happy since 2001.
You Will Love Your Design
We design to please you and your clients
24-hour turnaround edits during business hours
We provide knowledge to help you expand
No Hidden Charges
We quote flat-rate projects
Own Your Site
No strings attached
SEO, PPC, Content + Design = Clients
We Make Life Easier
One agency for Web, Branding and Marketing
- Contact Us
"I have used the services of PaperStreet for years and this is my fourth website. The team continues to impress in both design and SEO. "