Law Firm Email Newsletters & Lawyer Email Marketing
Email newsletters have been around for years and for a reason. They are a fast, cost-effective way to connect with clients and build long-term relationships.
When you select PaperStreet to produce your law firm email newsletter, we work with you to ensure you have the following:
- A professional, custom newsletter design consistent with your brand;
- The proper type of newsletter mailing list, so you are not labeled a "spammer;"
- Training on email marketing services, such as MailChimp or Constant Contact, so you can send the newsletter yourself and track results; and
- Compelling, original content. Writing and editing services are available.
PaperStreet uses standard tested templates (1 or 2 columns) and designs a compelling header graphic and color scheme. You approve all critical details and we take care of the rest.
Great Design Upholds your Firm's Image
Create an instant good impression. Our newsletters communicate your message in a professional manner.
Technical Details Made Easy
We educate clients on obtaining the proper type of mailing list to avoid being labeled "spam." We also can produce or place the content, and are here with training and tech support for the big send off.
Helps You Stay Connected
Newsletters are a great way to build long-term relationships with existing clients and update decision-makers on new firm offerings, successes and legal developments.
- 1. Files from the Firm:
- a. Final approved content to populate the newsletter (or PaperStreet writes)
- b. Completed Excel sheet of contacts for the campaign (or PaperStreet installs subscribe functionality)
- 2. Email Setup including:
- a. Account creation
- b. Creation of your first template
- c. Design & Content Formatting of the template
- d. Testing and Revisions. We will send a test of the newsletter for approval. You have one (1) round of revisions to the template before final approval.
- 3. Launch:
- a. Once approved we will send your first newsletter and you are up and running.
Newsletter Design Deliverables
Design of Newsletter - We will design the initial newsletter and then use that format for subsequent newsletters. We will also import your list into MailChimp/MailPoet and educate you on newsletter guidelines, if needed. (Note that cleaning up your email list is an additional charge.)
Content – If you need us to write content, we can do so. Our costs are $175 per article written for the newsletter. If you already have content, you can send that over, so we can load into the first newsletter.
Emails – We use MailChimp/MailPoet, a third party system, to send newsletters. The costs vary by platform and we can discuss.
Related Information & Examples
Get A Proposal
Attorney Email Newsletters and Email Marketing Made Simple and Fast
Shelowitz Law Group
Features of Lawyer Email Newsletters & Email Marketing
PaperStreet sets up an account with MailChimp.com or your preferred provider.
The most important aspect of your mailing is your list. We guide you through the correct way to build an email list.
You can self-manage future email blasts.
Confirmation on Critical Details
You confirm all critical details and we take care of the rest.
PaperStreet uses proven one- or two-column templates. We also design a compelling header graphic and color scheme.
We offer content writing and editing services at a flat fee to help you craft content for your newsletter.
We help you upload and get your list approved.
We help test your campaign.
Our 7 Guarantees
Keeping 2,000+ clients happy since 2001.
You Will Love Your Design
We design to please you and your clients
24-hour turnaround edits during business hours
We provide knowledge to help you expand
No Hidden Charges
We quote flat-rate projects
Own Your Site
No strings attached
SEO, PPC, Content + Design = Clients
We Make Life Easier
One agency for Web, Branding and Marketing
- Contact Us
"I have used the services of PaperStreet for years and this is my fourth website. The team continues to impress in both design and SEO. "