Content Editing and Proofreading
Your website is one of the first impressions that a potential client will receive of your law firm. Your web copy should be flawless and free of formatting, stylistic and typographical errors.
Our attorney-editors have reviewed thousands of pages of law firm web copy and marketing materials. We understand the nuances of legal practice, the ever-changing guidelines for search engine optimization and the principles of strong writing.
We can proofread content for spelling, punctuation and formatting errors or perform an in-depth developmental edit of your pages. Our editing services include a review for:
- Sentence structure and clarity
- Integration with website design
- Brand-focused editing
- Adherence to style guide
- Gaps in content/missing information
- Word choice
- Redundancies and/or inaccuracies in text
- Maintenance of tone/voice
- Content organization
- Typographical errors and misspelled words
- Grammatical errors
- Incorrect usage (e.g., effect/affect)
- Formatting issues
If search engine rankings are important to your firm, we will also optimize your pages for search and write title tags and meta descriptions.
Contact us today for more information about our editing and proofreading services and a free quote.
Attorney biographies are among the most visited pages on a law firm website. It is important that all bios highlight the skills and background of each attorney, are error-free and are consistent in format, style and tone.
Law firms of any size can benefit from our bio editing services to help streamline the bio drafting, review and editing process. Larger firms with many attorneys can also benefit from our bio project management services in which we serve as the point person to collect, organize, edit and upload bios from all legal professionals.
Our bio editing services include a review for the factors listed under Content Editing above. If you are creating a new website or redesign your current site, we also make sure that the bios integrate with your new design and are consistent in format. If search engine rankings are important to your firm, we will also optimize your bios to help drive traffic to your pages.
Contact PaperStreet today to learn more about our attorney bio editing services.
Bio Editing Case Studies
Bringing Practice Groups Together with Consistent Biographies
Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP, one of the oldest and largest law firms in Delaware. The firm has more than 85 attorneys and serves Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, financial institutions and not-for-profit organizations across the nation.
Unify various teams at the firm by streamlining their presence online. Specific goals of the firm included:
- Emphasize a strong connection to corporate America and the creation of Delaware law;
- Speak to the needs of clients in various, diverse industries in different parts of the country;
- Provide clear contact information and practice area specialties for all members of the firm;
- Highlight the uniqueness of each team member;
- Follow the firm style guide and internet publishing guidelines.
PaperStreet collected and edited the firm biographies to unify the style, tone of the content, as well as provide consistent contact, practice, education and related news information across multiple groups of attorneys. Specifically the PaperStreet team:
- Edited 85 biographies for sentence structure, clarity, word choice, grammar, flow, punctuation, formatting;
- Reviewed content for consistency/accuracy and style throughout the various teams of attorneys;
- Adhered to a style and publishing guide provided by the firm;
- Utilized quotes from attorneys to provide a human element to important biographies.
Informative biographies can help unify the presence of a team despite the existence of many diverse working teams. Attorney biography pages can be a highlight of your web presence.
Editing Under Tight Deadlines for New Layout
Walsworth, a California-based law firm practicing in a variety of litigation and transactional matters.
Collect and edit 80+ biographies in one month.
The client and PaperStreet committed to a timeline and template for the new biography pages. Specifically the PaperStreet team:
- Edited 80+ biographies for sentence structure, clarity, word choice, grammar, flow, punctuation, formatting;
- Reviewed content for consistency/accuracy and style;
- Maintained tight deadlines set by the firm (including approvals and revisions);
- Reorganized the biographies to fit in the new bio layout format (a tabbed layout).
With some planning and organization, a successful editing project on a tight timeline is possible.
Our 7 Guarantees
Keeping 1000+ clients happy since 2001.
You Will Love Your Design
We design to please you and your clients
Same Day Support
24-hour turnaround edits during business hours
We provide knowledge to help you expand
No Hidden Charges
We quote flat-rate projects
Own Your Site
No strings attached
SEO, PPC, Content + Design = Clients
We Make Life Easier
One agency for Web, Branding and Marketing
- Contact Us
"I have used the services of PaperStreet for years and this is my fourth website. The team continues to impress in both design and SEO. "