Are You Talented? PaperStreet Wants You
We are always looking for talented people. To apply, simply contact us at careers [at] paperstreet.com with your resume and link to your portfolio.
Freelance Positions (Always Open)
We are always looking for talented freelancers for design, development, SEO and more. Drop us a line to see if we can work together.
- Freelance Law Firm Blogger
- Freelance Legal Web Content Writer
- Freelance Back-End Web Developer: Coding Machine
- Freelance Front-End Web Developer: Slicer & Dicer
PaperStreet Benefits for Full-Time Employment
- Salaried Position
- 35-Hour Work Week! Yes, we value free time.
- Flexible Time & Schedule
- Relaxed Work Environment
- Remote Work Available
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- SIMPLE IRA with 2% Employer Contribution
- Disability (Short / Long)
- Maternity Leave of 13 Weeks (Short Term Insurance Policy)
- Workers Comp Insurance
- New Year's Eve
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day (and the following day)
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
All full-time employees earn paid vacation time based on length of service. All employees start with 10 days of vacation (70 hours). Each subsequent year of employment adds on an additional day of vacation up to a maximum of 20 days (140 hours) of time off.
Personal / Sick Time
All full-time employees have five days (35 hours) of paid personal and sick time per year.
Perks & Rewards
- Game Systems - An Xbox One (and old Xbox 360) are in the front office, to have at it and rock out.
- Sodas & Coffee - Both are in full supply in the kitchen for all.
- Education Training - $300 per year per employee for use on seminars, books, and other education materials. We also have online training, too.
- Company Events - We shoot guns, play golf and row boats in our spare time.