Are You Talented? PaperStreet Wants You
We are always looking for talented people. To apply, simply contact us at careers [at] paperstreet.com with your resume and a link to your portfolio.
What is our Culture Like?
We are good at what we do. We are people that care. We want to help our team and clients. We have work to do though and we want to leave on-time, to enjoy life outside of work. Bring your hard work ethic from the morning to the end of the day. Then enjoy your outside passions, whatever they may be.
We are always looking for talented people for design, development, SEO and more. Drop us a line and let us see if we can work together.
PaperStreet Benefits for Full-Time Employment
- Salaried Position
- 35-Hour Work Week! Yes, we value free time.
- Flexible Time & Schedule
- Relaxed Work Environment
- Remote Work Available
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- SIMPLE IRA with 2% Employer Contribution
- Disability (Short/Long)
- 13 Weeks of Maternity Leave (Short-Term Insurance Policy)
- Workers Comp Insurance
- New Year's Eve
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day (and the following day)
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- Year-end Bonus
- Vacation and Sick time
- Kudos - Company Meeting Thank You's and Raffle
- B-Day Gifts & Cards
- Team Luncheons
- Team building activities throughout the year
- Clubs (chess, coffee, movie)
- Friday afternoon trivia or game
- Annual Company Gathering in Fort Lauderdale and Holiday
- T-shirts, Cups, (Company Swag Items, etc.)
All full-time employees earn paid vacation time based on the length of their service. All employees start with 10 days of vacation (70 hours). Each subsequent year of employment adds an additional day of vacation up to a maximum of 20 days (140 hours) of paid time off.
All full-time employees have five days (35 hours) of paid personal and sick time per year.
Perks & Rewards
- Game Systems - An Xbox One (and old Xbox 360) are in the front office, so have at it and rock out.
- Sodas & Coffee - Both are in full supply in our kitchen.
- Education Training - $300 per year per employee for use on seminars, books and other education materials. We also have online training, too.
- Company Events - We shoot guns, play golf and row boats in our spare time.