Can you show me examples of your previous work and success stories?
Do you follow the Google Webmaster Guidelines?
We absolutely follow the webmaster guidelines. We also submit your site to Webmaster tools, so you can verify that we are doing everything correctly. We also run your website through a few automated testing sites to make sure it is in compliance, including SEOMoz, SiteBeam, and Raven Tools.
What are your most important SEO techniques?
The most important SEO techniques are current research, solid site architecture, content plan for publishing, authoritative links, and a regular scheduled audit and analysis of the website.
Will you share with me all the changes you make to my site, and provide detailed information about your recommendations and the reasoning?
- Research – We will create a detailed research plan in Excel and review that with you.
- Content – We will help you organize your website content and produce a content plan for future publishing. We can assist with writing on an additional basis if needed.
- Architecture – Once approved, we will edit your website code, structure and content. We will submit that to you for review and approval before placing onto the website.
- Authority – We will begin building quality links from authoritative directories, social networks, article websites, blogs, press releases, news, clients, and anywhere else we can get a quality link.
- Audit – We provide a monthly report with an analysis of your website, rankings, and how to improve.
Do you offer any online marketing services or advice to complement your organic search business?
Yes, we offer SEO, Pay-per-Click, Newsletter and conversion rate optimization services. Talk to us anytime to improve your results with PPC and email marketing.
What kind of results do you expect to see, and in what timeframe? How do you measure your success?
You may be able to see results in as little as 30 days. However, most campaigns take anywhere from 60 to 180 days for serious results. It varies depending on the competitiveness of the keyword phrase.
What’s your experience in my industry? How long have you been in business?
We have been running SEO campaigns for nearly eight years now. We manage over 100 SEO campaigns and all have first page rankings. We have over 600 total clients. We have been in business for 11 years now.
How can I expect to communicate with you?
We will communicate via phone and email.
What’s your experience in my country/city?
We work predominantly with United States companies, but have worked with clients in 15 other countries in Central America, Europe, Middle-East, South America, and Asia.