So your Firm won an award. Congratulations! You have shared the news with your team and found ways to celebrate in between clients and cases. But now what?
At PaperStreet, we recommend showcasing your awards in a place of honor on your site. Giving these logos visibility by displaying them high up on your homepage will instill trust in users, and will help those conversions come flying in.
Here are just a few of the numerous options for incorporating recognition into the design of your site:
- Use a scrolling Award Bar like YLaw Group or Oles Morrison Rinker Baker, LLP, or a slider like Marks Gray, P.A.
- Create a recognition showcase section on your homepages like West Coast Trial Lawyers, or even a full Recognition Page like Goldstein Law Group
- Incorporate your logos into one of your homepage slides like Brais Law Firm, or put them in a sticky footer like The Gumprecht Law Firm
- Consider highlighting the logos by adding functionality elements- such as each logo changing color when you hover over it or having them slide onto the page when you first open the site.
- Match your award logos to the color scheme of your site like Klenk Law
Make sure your exciting news reaches as many people as possible by writing a blog post, posting on social media, and sending it in your email Newsletter. Remember, this is big news. Don’t be afraid to brag! We encourage you to shout it from the e-rooftops.