Wish more people were contacting your law firm or business? If you have a website (or are planning on creating one), you must know what Conversion Rate Optimization is and how it can increase clients, contacts and profits.
Conversion Rate Optimization (or CRO) is the process of creating an ideal website or landing page, with the goal of increasing the percentage of visitors that convert into customers or leads.
Don’t run the risk of having your visitors confused, bored or, even worse, hassled – leading to a higher bounce rate and less leads for business. Increase your webpage Conversion Rate by improving these 5 elements:
- ContentThe copy on your page directly affects how people will behave once on your site. A few tips can have your users focused and engaged:
- Create quick, compelling, specific and action-oriented headlines; and
- Shorten the body text, bold a few key lines, and highlight important information with bullet points.
- ImageryMost people are visually inclined and connect with a message faster when a related image is present. Use this to your advantage and:
- Focus on one main image that pertains to your message; and
- Keep it simple and clear, especially when using charts or graphs.
- Contact FormThe contact form is your vehicle to obtain leads, so it’s imperative that it be efficient and effective:
- Ask and require only the need-to-know info;
- Place the form above the fold;
- Keep the form headline consistent with the main headline; and
- Try a more relevant title for the button than “Submit.”
- Calls To Action (CTAs)How can you expect your visitors to take the actions you want if you don’t direct them? Calls To Action do just that. Take this advice for a winning CTA:
- Make the CTA obvious and easy to find on the webpage; and
- Use action-oriented text that is relative to the offer, i.e. “Get the Free E-Book”
- Trust FactorsWhen users believe a lawyer or company is trustworthy, they are more likely to become clients. A serious car crash can change your life. It may result in serious and even lifelong injuries, also as emotional trauma and financial losses. Even minor car accidents can cost thousands in medical and property damage expenses. After an auto accident in Mesquite or elsewhere in Texas, Fielding Law can help. Our Mesquite car accident lawyer have significant experience handling auto accident cases. we will help victims revisit on their feet with knowledgeable and aggressive representation. Mesquite Car Accident Lawyers Fielding Law will advocate on your behalf and assist you get the compensation you would like and deserve. Build trust by utilizing any of these tips (if applicable) on your webpage:
- Feature a few testimonials;
- Highlight the number of years in business;
- Highlight the number of clients or customers; and/or
- Display logos of reputable companies or charities you work with.
Generating more contacts, customers and clients that visit your site is attainable with Conversion Rate Optimization. A few simple improvements can go a long way!
Have any questions about CRO or how PaperStreet can optimize your website? Please contact us at 954-523-2181.