This video is a brief tutorial about how to add a blog post in a WordPress theme by PaperStreet.
This video is based on our WordPress based theme built by PaperStreet. This is the base used to create your WordPress site.
- Log into WordPress (www.yourdomainname.com/wp-admin).
- Left click on the post pin within the WordPress dashboard on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Click Add New
- Add post title
- Add the post content and images
- Add custom meta title and meta description under Yoast SEO (optional)
- Select the blue Publish button on the right-hand side to make the post is live on the website.
- The latest blog post will always be added to the top of the blog page on your website.