Fastest Growing Area of Your Market
Your clients have gone mobile - why hasn't your website? Mobile devices are the fastest growing segment of the web. If you don't have a mobile web design then you're already behind. We can help you get up to speed.
Simple & Affordable
Mobile websites are cost effective. We create dedicated mobile websites or help make your existing site more mobile-friendly.
Easy to Maintain Means Less Work
Mobile sites are easy to maintain. The data comes from the same source as your main website. Update your main site, and it populates your mobile site, too.
About Mobile Web Design
"Smartphones, or Mobile devices, will soon become the dominant computing platform for humanity and supplant the PC, which has reigned since Apple ignited the Personal Computer revolution in the late 1970's." (CNN Fortune)
Clients are interested in learning about your firm on their mobile devices. But research shows that when they try to do so, they are most likely met with frustration. A recent study shows that nearly 6 out of every 10 mobile device users is unable to complete even simple tasks while visiting websites on their smart phones.The reason: These companies haven't ensured their sites are mobile-friendly. Not exactly a good first impression.
Whether it is for the iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry or other mobile device, PaperStreet can help you create a professional, easy-to-use mobile experience. We can create your first mobile website or take your existing design and transform it for mobile devices. Any time you update your main website, the mobile site will be updated automatically.
Benefits of Mobile Web Design
The benefits of a mobile website are quite simple, regardless of whether the site is designed for a solo attorney, medium-sized firm or large firm. Mobile sites:
- Deliver increased web traffic and client inquiries;
- Allow your clients to access you anytime, anywhere;
- Improve your image and customer service.
Smart phone users represent a valuable market for law firms and attorneys because:
- Mobile device users are highly motivated: They are looking for specific information, and if you deliver it effectively, they act on it quickly.
- Mobile device users are sophisticated: Research has shown that income and education level increase with Internet and mobile device usage.
- Mobile device users are connected: They know their way around technology and expect your firm to be able to do the same.
What Our Mobile Services Include
When you select PaperStreet to design your mobile web site, you get our 10+ years of custom web design experience and support. Our core business caters to the unique needs of lawyers, attorneys and law firms. As part of our mobile site services, we:
- Help you choose a domain. Typically we recommend a "m" sub-domain of your main domain, such as: http://m.yourdomainname.com.
- Help you choose content. Not all content needs to be on your mobile site. We help set up a usable mobile site.
- Design a theme. Design a clean site with intuitive navigation and proven usability (or optimize your existing site to make it mobile-friendly);
- Use the latest detection script. Use the latest technology to make sure your site is accessible to users of the greatest variety of smart phones, including the Blackberry, iPhone, Android and more; and
- Offer support. We offer superior, same day support, including web hosting, updates to the mobile site, and tech support.
Mobile Website Process
We have developed a quick-and-easy process for developing mobile sites for solo attorneys, medium-sized law firms and large firms alike. We do all the work for you and have your site ready to launch in as little as two weeks. Typically, the process unfolds in five simple steps:
- You contact us for a mobile website. We determine your needs and send you a contract within one business day. See our pricing page for cost details.
- Upon receipt of contract, we begin work. We go over our project brief to outline the process.
- We then design a theme to mirror your existing branding, but in a mobile format. We present the design for your approval. After design approval, we next code your existing site to appear in a more mobile-friendly format for smart phone users, or develop a unique mobile site from scratch.
- Launch! Once we have received your approval, your mobile website goes live.
Mobile sites present unique challenges. Our design process takes into account:
- Smaller screen sizes
- Differing screen dimensions and resolutions
- Varying user interfaces and web browsers
- Limited bandwidth
We know what works and include the following elements on all pages:
- Phone number
- Calls to Action
- Brief Text (and option to view full text)
- Navigation Buttons
- Contact Info
Get A Proposal
View Our Award-Winning Portfolio
Features of Mobile Sites
iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, you name it, your website will support it.
Easy to Use
The mobile site will be easy to use for your clients.
Take advantage of a growing market. Be a leader in your area.
We transform your existing identity into a lightweight mobile design. Impress your clients today.
Our 7 Guarantees
Keeping 1500+ clients happy since 2001.
You Will Love Your Design
We design to please you and your clients
Same Day Support
24-hour turnaround edits during business hours
We provide knowledge to help you expand
No Hidden Charges
We quote flat-rate projects
Own Your Site
No strings attached
SEO, PPC, Content + Design = Clients
We Make Life Easier
One agency for Web, Branding and Marketing
- Contact Us
"The most valuable service Paperstreet has provided me is the peace of mind I experience when I put my projects in their hands. I trust this company like no other and have been extremely impressed by how professional, organized and attentive they have been to my needs. Their work has won my website multiple awards and I experience nothing but joy when I look at the website. They even provided free audit and services after launching the website and I continue to work with them for my SEO and other web service needs. I could not recommend this company enough. They are truly the best at what they do."