Custom Design Pricing
Law Firm Web Design Costs and Pricing
We like to boast that we have a plan for every type of client. Whether you need something quick and stress-free for your new start-up, or want an award-winning presence – we’ve got you covered.
All of our packages are quoted as a flat rate. We don’t like surprises, so you will know exactly what to expect and how much it costs before committing to a contract.
To serve a variety of lawyers with different goals and budgets, we have developed different tiers for legal web design. We understand not everyone needs an award-winning design, but for some firms that is all the matters.
- Essentials - $ - Our Essentials designs allow you to take a custom-design template developed by our award-winning team and change the basics, like color, photos, fonts, text, menus and layout, to fit your firms branding. Essentials websites are best for new law firms looking to jump-start their web presence. Our Essentials solutions start at $3,000 for a total first year cost.
- Plus Designs- $$ -Present a custom home page to the world with our custom limited package. We develop a unique home page and then use best practices layouts that are already designed for all your subpages. We limit the rounds of revisions on the home page design and let you choose from template subpages with your new firm theme of the home page applied to those pages.Our Plus solutions start at $9,500.
- Custom - $$$ - We start from the beginning and develop your brand and all key webpages. Your custom web design will be unique to your firm with unlimited rounds of revisions. Here we have solutions starting at $15,000 and going above $75,000.
- Enterprise - $$$ - Do you have a lot of attorneys, practice areas and office locations? Enterprise projects have advanced functionality and are ideal for large firms. We start projects in this level at $40,000.
Please get in touch with our office for specific pricing information. When you talk to our sales manager he will learn about your firm and suggest the package that makes the most sense for your marketing goals and budget. We promise not to sell you on something you don’t need or want.
Why Flat-Rate Fees?
The flat rate is the best option for PaperStreet because it creates the least amount of surprises. No one wants a billing issue. Not you. Not us. Many lawyers are, rightfully so, uncomfortable working hourly. Design is an organic process and sometimes it can take several revisions to get it right. Our flat rate allows us to design until you are happy (custom package only).
Our Promise to You
In the end understanding your contract and having clear deliverables makes for happier clients and a smoother web development process. Above all we promise to be upfront in the pricing. During our sales process we will:
- Educate you about best web practices and let you know where your current site is lacking.
- Find solutions to your internet marketing problems (not sell you more problems).
- Set clear deliverables so you know exactly what you are getting and when the web design process begins.
- Admit when we are not the right internet marketing firm for you.