Are You Talented? PaperStreet Wants You
We are always looking for talented people. To apply, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and link to your portfolio.
Freelance Positions (Always Open)
We are always looking for talented freelancers for design, development, SEO and more. Drop us a line to see if we can work together.
PaperStreet Benefits for Full-Time Employment
- Salaried Position.
- 35-Hour Work Week! Yes, we value free time.
- Flexible Time & Schedule.
- Relaxed Work Environment.
- Medical Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- IRA (401k) with 2% employer contribution.
- Disability (Short / Long).
- Maternity Leave of 13 weeks (Short Term Insurance Policy).
- Workers Comp Insurance.
- New Year's Eve
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day (and the following day)
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
All full-time employees earn paid vacation time based on length of service. All employees start with 10 days of vacation (70 hours). Each subsequent year of employment adds on an additional day of vacation up to a maximum of 20 days (140 hours) of time off.
Personal / Sick Time
All full-time employees have five days (35 hours) of paid personal and sick time per year.
Perks & Rewards
- Game Systems - A Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360 and Playstation are in the front office, to have at it and rock out.
- Sodas & coffee are in full supply in the kitchen for all.
- Education Training - $300 per year per employee for use on seminars, books, and other education materials. We also have online training, too.
- Company events - We shoot guns, play golf and row boats in our spare time.