The Design Opportunity
We are seeking a talented and experienced graphic designer to produce high quality web designs for our award-winning portfolio. You will be working on initial layouts, wireframes, home page designs, sub-page designs, branding, messaging, logos, corporate stationery, image editing and more.
“Wow, that is a lot of design!” Yes.
But for the right individual you will get the chance to showcase your design talent on website projects. Overall, you must be friendly and talented. You should also be able to take direction well, want to learn more, and have problem solving skills. We are a cool bunch here at PaperStreet and want to work with other enjoyable folk too.
At PaperStreet you will work primarily on web-related projects that contribute to our award-winning portfolio. We are nationally recognized for making law firm’s websites professional, creative, and yes . . . beautiful. We have won over 100 awards for our designs and been nominated for a Webby. We need your help to keep our portfolio running strong.
To start, we would like to begin having you freelance on projects. This will allow us to assess your style and skills, as well as begin a working relationship. We will start the relationship on specific projects with set deliverables. One day you may be designing a homepage, another finalizing edits to various sub-pages, and yet another creating new logos. There are a variety of tasks we may need help with and as a team we all pitch in to get the job done.
The ideal candidate has a 4-year degree in design (or relative experience). You should also have at least a few years of real on the job design experience (agency experience is a big plus).
We are a leading web design firm in Florida, passionate about both our work and our play. We have designed more than 2,000 custom sites in the past 20 years. We do award winning work for law firms. You can check us out at https://www.paperstreet.com.
What We Need in a Designer
- Degree: 4-Year Degree with relevant training in the graphic design field.
- Experience: On-the-job design experience with multiple projects and clients simultaneously.
- Adobe: Adobe Creative Suite expertise (Adobe XD, Adobe PhotoShop, and Adobe InDesign).
- Documents: Proficiency in Microsoft Office / Excel (or Google Docs). Professional writing & excellent communication skills, as you will be speaking with our team and clients daily.
- UX: Great knowledge of UI, UX, CRO, SEO and usability for web design across desktop, tablet, and mobile.
- Other Skills: Strong communication and organizational skills. Ability to execute quality work under tight timelines and meet specific deadlines while managing multiple projects at once. Attention to detail and following instructions.
- Portfolio: Must possess an impressive portfolio that reflects relative work to our job description and ability to link us to it.
How to Apply?
So, come on, if you fit the bill, make an impact on a growing firm. To apply please do the following only:
- Send an email to careers [at] paperstreet.com.
- The Subject must be: Senior Designer – Fill In Your Name
- Change “Fill in your Name” to your name.
- Attach a PDF Resume
- Include a short paragraph about you in the email. Be witty, be professional, but be you.
- Include a link to your top three projects and explain what you did. We want to click on each to view.
- Include a link in the email to your full online portfolio.
- Please include your freelance rate requirements.
- Thanks for applying and sorry, no phone calls please.