Help PaperStreet Win the Webby’s People’s Voice Award
PaperStreet is excited to announce our design of Bick Law LLP (bicklawllp.com) has been nominated for a Webby in the Law category. The Webby Awards recognize excellence on the Internet and to be nominated is a tremendous honor, as it means our web design is considered one of the five best in the world in its category, and among the top nine percent of all work entered in this year’s competition.
The Bick Law LLP website launched in August 2016 and features custom imagery, taglines, and content. Bick Law LLP is an environmental law firm based in Southern California.
The Bick Law LLP website can win The Webby Award and/or The Webby People’s Voice Award. The Webby Award is chosen by The International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences (IADAS), but The Webby People’s Voice Award is voted on by the public.
PaperStreet needs your help to secure The Webby People’s Voice Award. We’re asking that you vote for Bick Law LLP and help spread the word.
Vote for Bick Law, LLP and Help PaperStreet Win a Webby!
1. Visit the law category voting page and click the yellow “Vote” button on the project Bick Law LLP.
2. You will be prompted to register a Webby Account. (It is really quick and painless, we promise.)
3. Add your email and create a password.
4. Open the email confirmation and click “Verify Your Account” (this is a really important step, otherwise your vote won’t count).
Other Ways You Can Help
We are so grateful that you’ve cast your vote. You can help us out even more by doing the following:
- Make an announcement and tag us on Facebook.
- Give us a shout out on Twitter.
- Share our post on LinkedIn.
- Ask your friends to vote.
- Vote from your multiple different email accounts.