Legal Policies Lawyers Love Fine Print
PaperStreet is a registered trademark of PaperStreet Web Design, Inc. We will protect this trademark.
Our copy text, logos, designs, and everything we create are copyrighted. This includes our own website and all of our clients' websites. We protect and enforce our copyrights.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located, with enough detail that we may find it on the website;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Our Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
PaperStreet Web Design
219 SW 17th Street
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33315
Fill out the contact form on our contact page.