What is Remarketing?
Remarketing lets you show ads to users who have previously visited your website. As users browse the web, your banner ad is displayed on other websites they visit. This technique keeps your firm on their mind and only a click away.
It’s cheap. It’s effective. It works.
What are the Results?
We budgeted $100 in November on PaperStreet’s remarketing campaign and received nine leads. Moreover, our ad was shown more than several thousand times. The campaign is increasing our brand awareness at a very nominal cost.
What are the Costs?
The set up cost is $600 dollars and includes the set up and creation of three banner ads. You would pay the ad costs directly to Google, but most likely this would be $100 dollars per month to start. It may be higher in the future, if you receive more clicks. We would manage the campaign for $150 dollars per month for one hour of work.
In short, your initial budget should include $600 dollars for set up and $250 dollars per month for maintenance.
How can PaperStreet Help?
PaperStreet has developed an effective remarketing process. The steps are outlined below.
Campaign Set Up
- Client Consultation: Initial consultation to answer any questions
- Campaign Creation: Finalizing geographic targeting, device targeting, bid strategy and scheduling
- Creation and installation of tracking and syncing with Google Analytics
- Creation of banner ads (Leader board, Skyscraper and Square - 1 round only)
- Set up of monthly reports and management
Monthly Management of the Campaign
- Provide monthly reports
- Monitor and manage of the campaign
- Next Steps? What Do I Have to Do?
Simply give us approval and set up the budget. We take care of everything else. Remarketing is a powerful way to increase your firm’s brand online and generate more inquiries.
We have launched and managed many remarketing campaigns for our business and other clients with exceptional results.