Website copy is not effective if users can’t find it among the millions of other pages on the web. Optimizing your pages for the search engines can help web users and potential clients find your site. Search engine optimization (SEO) helps ensure that the keywords that are most relevant to your practice and most searched by web users are contained within your web copy.
Advantages to optimizing your pages include:
- Boosting page rankings in search
- Increasing site traffic and drive leads
- Increasing conversions
- Raising brand awareness
We offer on-page optimization and SEO editing of content via the integration of keywords, headlines, title tags, meta descriptions, alt tags and other techniques. We also review pages for thin, missing or duplicate content that would affect search rankings.
Our SEO content writers are attorneys with extensive experience writing for the legal industry. We remain abreast of Google algorithms and ever-evolving SEO best practices and understand how to craft powerful, web-friendly content that delivers your message and drives traffic.
While we specialize in SEO editing and on-page optimization for law firms and attorneys, we can optimize any page, no matter what industry you operate within.
Our on-page optimization process includes the following:
- Title Tags - We write title tags that comply with the latest best practices and help boost rankings. Title tags are the page titles that are displayed in search results. Title tags must be 60 characters or less and must be unique for every page.
- Meta Descriptions - We write compelling meta descriptions that entice a user to click through to the page. Meta descriptions refer to the text that is displayed in search results which summarizes the content on the page. Meta descriptions should be 160 characters or less.
- Alt Tags - We add keyword phrases to the descriptions of all photos. This edit is a modification to the code and is not visible on your site unless you hover over an image.
- Headlines - We modify existing headlines on your page to include your keyword phrases or we craft new, SEO-friendly headlines. We ensure that all headlines are compelling and are not awkwardly constructed to force the inclusion of a keyword phrase.
- Page Headers - We incorporate keyword phrases naturally into the headers and subheadings, where appropriate.
- Keyword Integration - We weave your keyword phrases into each page in a way that reads naturally. We do not keyword stuff or force keywords into content where it does not flow naturally or contextually fit within the copy.
- Content Review - We review and flag any issues with the content that might affect search rankings such as duplicate, missing or thin content.
Contact PaperStreet today to learn more about our SEO content editing services.