Wissing Miller launched a new PaperStreet Essentials website in May 2016. The firm, based in New York City, combines traditional values and cutting-edge practices to best serve its clients. Practice areas include:
- Contested proceedings involving all areas of intellectual property, in the federal courts and before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office tribunals (PTAB and TTAB), and related case assessments.
- Domestic and international intellectual property portfolio development and management, including before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Transactions, licenses and agreements involving intellectual property rights and assets.
- IP due diligence and risk assessments, including patent landscape studies, trademark clearance opinions, freedom to operate evaluations and opinions, invalidity and non-infringement opinions.
- Open source and standards counseling and licensing.
Check out their new website for more information.