THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. THANKS FOR APPLYING.
Do you love planning? Organizing teams? Getting the team on the same-page and achieving a goal? Then we have a perfect career for you. PaperStreet is seeking a web project manager to help our organization become more efficient and continue to produce award winning websites on schedule.
Impress. Get Results.
PaperStreet has been designing websites since 2001. Our company has produced over 750 custom websites for lawyers, attorneys and business professionals. Our company is now 15 strong and we need your help to grow. You can check us out at http://www.paperstreet.com.
While we work hard, we value your free time. We want to be able to enjoy life and provide for a rewarding career.
- We offer a 35-hour work week and initial two-weeks off per year. This is a full time position, but we really do value free time and want you out of the office each day on time.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, including free medical benefits (after a 90 day probation period).
- We live in Sunny South Florida where the current temperature is 85 degrees (in the middle of December). Have fun outside year round!
- We work in a cubicle-free work environment in our open office space; a fun, work-hard/play hard atmosphere (we throw around movie-quotes like it’s nobody’s business).
- Flexible schedule, work your 7 hours per day anytime between 8am and 7pm. There is no travel needed for this position, however, a qualified candidate must be in the Fort Lauderdale area and be able to commute to our office.
So, come on! If you want to make an impact on a growing firm, then send us an email.
What We Need from You
- 2+ Years Experience at a Web Agency.
- 4-Year University or College Degree.
- Project Management Experience related to web design/development.
- Ability to organize, multi-task, schedule and communicate clearly with clients.
Your goals will be divided into three tasks: Project Management, Client Relations and Sales/Quotes. The bulk of your time each day will be with project management. You will also be trained on client relations and sales, to help as needed.
This is the bulk of your duties and will be about 5 hours a day. You will handle all Client Projects from Start to Launch. You are the go-to person for the client and team. You will set the plan for the entire project, know the deliverables by heart, keep the client up-to-date on a weekly basis (while also pushing them for the info we need), and resolve any issues so that we can produce quality, award-winning work.
- Voice of the Team – You are the lead on the project for the entire team. You will manage 40+ active projects with our team and speak with clients weekly as to progress.
- Project Plan – Scheduling of the entire project from start to finish with key dates.
- Deliverables Check – Making sure all key deliverables are met and exceeded.
- Status Updates – Weekly updates to the client to align with the project plan. Follow-ups and pushing the project forward by offering solutions.
- Issue Resolution – Error Checking with Quality Team, setting expectations and resolving any discrepancies.
You will maintain existing relations with clients by reaching out to old clients to setup a design, development or marketing review with our team. You will act a liaison between our team and the client for updates to their existing websites. This will be about an hour of your day.
You will assist with any new/old project quoting. We have existing client roster that needs updates and recommendations on the site. You will work with our design/development team to quote and liaison with the client. In addition, we receive a few calls a day that are handled mainly by our company President. From time-to-time, we need help to assist on calls and speaking with potential clients. The total time on this area will be an hour a day or less.
How to Apply
Follow these instructions in detail. This is part of the hiring test and truly is pass/fail.
- No phone calls or dropping in to say “hi.”
- Write an email to fun [at] paperstreet.com.
- List the subject as: “PaperStreet Web Project Manager: Your Name”. Obviously change Your Name to be Your Name.
- Include a short email about yourself in the email. Be funny, be witty, be serious, be whatever, just be you. Tell us how you can help our organization.
- Attach your resume as a PDF.
Last updated: April 2017