THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. THANKS FOR APPLYING.
PaperStreet is looking to add a Web Developer to our team. We are looking for someone who is talented, fun and passionate about the web (and also knows a bit about CSS, HTML, PHP and MySQL).
We need a developer to produce high quality code on a variety of web projects. You will build the architecture that powers PaperStreet and our 750+ clients.
You will be slicing, dicing and building our websites. At the same time, we want you creating back-end code to power our various custom platforms. You will obviously need to know how to setup databases in MySQL, optimize for performance, and make sure our sites are reliable. You will also need to be able create PHP code to power custom content systems, integrate with APIs, and develop new web technologies for our clients.
The ideal candidate will have a 4-year degree and industry experience. Recent graduates are welcome to apply. Ideally, you will be working in our cool Fort Lauderdale office. However, remote employment is available for the right coder.
We are a leading web design company for law firms based in Florida, passionate about both our work and our play. We have designed more than 750 clients in the past 12 years. We work 9 to 5 with plenty of free time to enjoy South Florida.
What We Need in a Developer
- 4-Year Degree with relevant training on the web.
- Talent. Talent. Talent. Show us your Code, we want to be wowed.
- PHP and MySQL Proficiency (this is a must).
- HTML, CSS and jQuery (this usually goes with the above).
- Working knowledge of server security and technology, including dedicated, shared and cloud.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite, including Dreamweaver and Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of WordPress or other CMS’s
How to Apply
So, come on, if you fit the bill, make an impact on a growing firm. To apply please do the following only:
- Send an email to fun [at] paperstreet.com.
- The Subject must be: Web Developer – Fill In Your Name
- Attach a PDF Resume
- Include a short paragraph about you in the email. Be witty, be professional, but be you.
- Include a link to your top three projects. We want to click on each to view.
- Include a link in the email to your full online portfolio.
Thanks for applying and sorry, no phone calls please.
Last updated: April 2017