This is the second post in a series of tutorials on PaperStreet Web Design’s content management system, Total Control. This tutorial outlines how to add photos to your content.
- Click on the tree icon (in between the anchor and the film reel) on the top row. This will open the Insert/Edit Image box.
- Click the box icon at the very end of the Image URL field. This will bring up the Moxiecode Image Manager tool.
- Click + Upload button in the top right.
- Click Browse and select the image you want to add from your computer.
- Click the Upload button. Afterwards, an Upload Successful box will appear.
- The image will now show up under the Moxiecode Image Manager. Click the arrow next to the filename, and then select “Insert” from the menu.
- Delete the http://www.website-domain-here.com part from the Image URL field. This will ensure the image will show up if you have multiple domain names or if your site is still using the testing link. Also, enter an image description for SEO purposes.
- Click insert one more time and the image will be added to the content box.
For other lessons with Total Control, including how to add photos to you content, please visit the following links: