PaperStreet knows what works for busy law firms. Founded by a lawyer, for lawyers, we understand – and anticipate – your needs.
Based in our Fort Lauderdale office we design custom, award-winning websites. We have managed SEO and internet marketing campaigns worldwide for over 10 years.
Review our checklist and contact us for a free consultation.
- Message: Have a clear message, powerful tagline and crisp logo.
- Brand: Have a unified brand across all your websites and print materials.
- Typography: Enlarge headlines and paragraphs for information hierarchy.
- Imagery: Feature imagery that best represents your brand.
- Content: Feature your most important content on the home page.
- Structure: Create an organized structure for your website.
Technology, Usability & Platform
- Content System: Make it easy to update your website.
- Errors: No missing pages or broken links.
- Build: Make your website W3C compliant and full HTML.
- Tools: Submit your site to Google Webmaster Tools, Sitemaps and Analytics.
- Technology: Make your site at least 960 pixels wide and have clear rollovers.
- Blog: Make sure you blog. Become an authority in your area.
- Calls to Action: Include your contact information in header, footer & sidebar.
- SEO: Build Links to your website and properly tag your site’s web pages.
- Social: Integrate Social Media into your website and network.
- Content: Write regularly. Become an authority in your area.
- Mobile: Create a mobile version of your website or “Responsive Design”.
- Paid: Consider paid ads online to increase traffic and convert users.
If you have any questions regarding a website design or would like to receive a FREE site analysis, Call us at 954-523-2181 or visit: www.paperstreet.com