Simple Changes = Increased Conversions
One of the most sought after goals on the internet? Client acquisition!
It’s possible you are missing out on clients by overlooking the power of stronger calls to action and subliminal messages that lead the user to ultimately contact you. Often a few fairly simple changes in color, images, and placement of calls to action, can be the reason your calls to action succeed or fail.
300% Increase in Conversions in 24 Hours
We were able to help one of our clients increase their conversion rate by 300% in less than 24 hours. The screenshot below is the before:
We made the following updates, which, overall, make the website more attractive and clear – making it easier for clients to get the information they need to make a decision about whether or not to call the business:
- Changed the color of the phone number
- Connected the navigation color with the gavel color
- Changed the form’s button color. Now this has become a more attractive and clear call to action.
- Included a testimonial with a reliable source to add credibility to the service being provided
- Added two new buttons to help navigate the user to helpful information
- Flipped the photo horizontally so the family is looking in the direction of the contact form