PaperStreet is seeking a SEO Link Manager. We need someone who knows about SEO; knows the web; and can help our department with day to day task and duties. This is a Contract, Freelance, and Temporary position. It is perfect for someone heading to South Florida for the winter season or that wants to work remote in 2019. We are looking for someone who is fun to work with, passionate about development and the web, and wants to learn about search.
Who We Are:
PaperStreet creates new web sites and revitalizes aging ones. In addition to creating web sites that are engaging, we also have a knack for getting results. PaperStreet has been designing web sites since 2001. Our company has produced over 1,450 custom web sites. You can check us out at https://www.paperstreet.com.
Guidelines & Time Commitment:
- 35 hours per week (flexible hours).
- Ability to work within standard business hours (9am to 5pm).
- Client Interaction: Link Building Management of all SEO clients
- Team Management: Link Building Management of Freelancers/Offshore Team
- Links, Links and more Links: Managing of Local Listings, Google My Business, Other Directories, Paid Listings (directories / memberships / sponsorships / etc), and Outreach to Websites.
- Videos: Managing video recommendations, transcriptions, uploading, and tagging.
- PR & Scholarships: Uploading and publishing press releases and scholarships.
- Completing evaluations & Recommendations: Link Building / Local Listings / Videos / Social Competitors / Backlink Stats of Competitors. Providing in-depth recommendations on best ways to increase backlink authority
- Research: Finding/Researching new link opportunities and article options periodically
- Detail oriented & Organized (cannot stress this one enough!)
- Self disciplined, Persistent, and Great at Research (naturally curious about search too)
- Excellent grammar/writing skills (must write pitches for links, avoid misspellings at all costs, communicate well)
How to Apply
Follow these instructions in detail. This is part of the hiring test and is pass/fail.
- No phone calls
- Write an email to careers [at] paperstreet.com.
- List the subject as: PaperStreet SEO Link Manager: [YOUR NAME]. Obviously change Your Name to be Your Name.
- Include a short, several paragraph, email about yourself in the email. Be funny, be witty, be serious, be whatever, just be you.
- Include your contact information in the email at the end.
- If you have any SEO projects that you have worked on, send as a link in the email (or as a PDF).
- Attach your Resume as a PDF.
Related Articles in PaperStreet,
- Channeling Marie Kondo: Why the KonMari System of Web Project Management is Perfect for Your Law Firm