Job Description: SEO Link Building Associate
PaperStreet is seeking a rock-star link building associate. We need someone who knows about SEO; knows the web; and can help our department grow.
In this role, you will assist with link building tasks on SEO client projects. You will gain experience in the “real world” design-firm environment.
Overall, we are looking for someone who is fun to work with, passionate about development and the web, wants to learn, and will follow directions. The job would be for a fulltime position on our SEO team.
Who We Are
PaperStreet creates new web sites and revitalizes aging ones. In addition to creating web sites that are engaging, we also have a knack for getting results. PaperStreet has been designing web sites since 2001. Our company has produced over 850 custom web sites.
Guidelines & Time Commitment
- 35 hours per week (flexible hours).
- Ability to work within standard business hours (9am to 5pm).
- Works directly with our Link Authority & Social Manager to assist in link acquisition for all SEO projects and execution of all link building tasks. These include, but are not limited to;
- Monthly link building
- Local Citations
- Social Bookmarking
- Monthly reporting
- Video, Article and Press Release acquisition
- Previous position or interest in link building and link acquisition
- Knowledge and genuine interest in best practices of SEO and the internet, especially as they relate to link building
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and comfortable working in text-based CMS/HTML editors.
- Working in a Monthly Reporting System is a plus, especially experience with Advanced Web Ranking (but we are willing to train)
- Candidates should enjoy working in a team environment and must work collaboratively with others
- Ability to handle large volumes of projects quickly across various industries
- Expert level attention to detail is essential
- 35 Hour Work Week
- Salaried Position with Bonuses
- Flexible Time & Schedule
- Sick / Personal Time Each Year
- Paid Vacation and additional days each year
- Medical, Life, Dental, and Disability Insurance
- SEP IRA (401k) with 2% employer contribution
How to Apply
Follow these instructions in detail. This is part of the hiring test and is pass/fail.
- No phone calls.
- Write an email to the anonymous Craiglist email listed on this ad.
- List the subject as: PaperStreet SEO Assistant: [YOUR NAME]. Obviously change Your Name to be Your Name.
- Include a short, one-paragraph, email about yourself in the email. Be funny, be witty, be serious, be whatever, just be you.
- Include your contact information in the email at the end.
- If you have a portfolio of designs or builds or any SEO that you have worked on, send as a link in the email (or as a PDF).
- Attached your Resume as a PDF.
Last updated: April 2017