THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. THANKS FOR APPLYING.
Job Description: SEO Development Intern
PaperStreet is seeking a rock-star SEO Development Intern. We need someone who isn’t afraid to call themselves a nerd and express their love for both development tasks and learn about SEO at the same time.
In this role, you will assist with any and all development tasks as they relate to our SEO clients. You will gain experience in the “real world” design-firm environment.
Overall, we are looking for someone who is fun to work with, passionate about development and the web, wants to learn, and will follow directions. The job would be for a part-time position on our SEO team.
Who We Are
PaperStreet creates new web sites and revitalizes aging ones. In addition to creating web sites that are engaging, we also have a knack for getting results. PaperStreet has been designing web sites since 2001. Our company has produced over 850 custom websites.
Guidelines & Time Commitment
- 17 hours per week (flexible hours).
- Ability to work within standard business hours (9am to 5pm).
- Assist the SEO team in any technical development task that needs updating for any new or existing client.
- These tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Data entry for all clients
- Technical tracking code implementation
- CMS updates
- Schema markup updates
- Currently enrolled in a development bachelors program
- Knowledge and genuine interest in best practices of SEO and the internet, especially as they relate to development
- Proficient in text editors for web coding
- Familiarity with WordPress and other popular CMS
- Candidates should enjoy working in a team environment and must work collaboratively with others
- Ability to handle large volumes of projects quickly across various industries
- Expert level attention to detail is essential
How to Apply
Follow these instructions in detail. This is part of the hiring test and is pass/fail.
- No phone calls.
- Write an email to the anonymous Craiglist email listed on this ad.
- List the subject as: PaperStreet SEO Assistant: [YOUR NAME]. Obviously change Your Name to be Your Name.
- Include a short, one-paragraph, email about yourself in the email. Be funny, be witty, be serious, be whatever, just be you.
- Include your contact information in the email at the end.
- If you have a portfolio of designs or builds or any SEO that you have worked on, send as a link in the email (or as a PDF).
- Attached your Resume as a PDF.
Last updated: April 2017