THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. THANKS FOR APPLYING.
SEO Content Writer
Like writing words? How about making full sentences? Maybe even a typing out a paragraph or two? All from the comfort of your home? Then we have the gig for you.
PaperStreet is looking for a writer who gets excited about writing SEO copy for . . . wait for it . . . law firms. I know, not the most sexiest of trades. But the copy writing never gets boring and you learn a lot about the law.You will be working on creating ideas for blog posts, creating practice area content, writing biographies, and writing detailed thought-leadership pieces.
This is a part-time position on our content team and will report to the Content Director. This position should grow into a full-time role as we are looking for someone willing to develop a long-term relationship with our agency.
This is a remote position, so you can write from anywhere.
PaperStreet is an award-winning digital marketing firm founded in 2001. Our mission is to help law firms grow their legal practices. We are a fast-paced, growing agency looking for a talented attorney-writer to join our team. We have helped over 1,500 clients to date.
Guidelines & Time Commitment:
- Part-time: Work about 20 hours per week (sometimes less, sometimes more)
- Remote: Work from anywhere (no need to be onsite)
- Flexibility: Ability to work in a range from (8 a.m. to 7 p.m. EST)
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Writing, Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field
- 3+ years of experience writing web copy for law firms
- Understanding of SEO best practices, including on-page optimization and writing title tags, meta descriptions and headings
- Excellent written, copy editing and proofreading skills
- Proficient in Word, Google Docs, WordPress, Google Analytics
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and turn assignments around quickly
- Availability 20 hours per week (4 hours per day) during business hours
- Eagerness to contribute ideas to a growing company
Qualified candidates will be asked to complete a paid writing and editing assessment.
How to Apply:
Please follow these instructions in detail. Applications that do not follow these instructions will be disregarded.
- Write a cover letter to careers [at] paperstreet.com and include:
- Your contact information
- Your location
- Why you are interested in PaperStreet and this position
- List the subject as: SEO Content Writer: [insert your name].
- Provide your rate for a 500-word practice page.
- Include two law firm writing samples (send as a link in the email or as a PDF attachment).
- Attach your resume as a PDF.