PaperStreet is seeking a rock-star SEO Associate. We need someone who wants to learn everything about SEO; knows the web; and can help bring in leads for our clients.
In this role, you will assist with actual client projects. You will gain experience in the “real world” design-firm environment.
Overall, we are looking for someone who is fun to work with, passionate about the web, wants to learn, and will follow directions. The job would be for a full-time position on our SEO team.
Who We Are
PaperStreet creates new web sites and revitalizes aging ones. In addition to creating web sites that are engaging, we also have a knack for getting results. PaperStreet has been designing web sites since 2001. Our company has produced over 1,500 custom web sites.
Guidelines & Time Commitment
- Must be on-site.
- 35 hours per week (flexible hours).
- Ability to work within standard business hours (9am to 5pm).
You will be working on a range of subjects regarding SEO and Internet Marketing:
- SEO: Fundamental principles of Search Engine Optimization
- Social: Social Media Optimization
- Analytics: SEO research and keyword analysis
- Links: Link building / Local Citations / Social Bookmarking
- Writing: Editing, and Reviewing Content
- Tools: Google Analytics; Webmaster Tools; etc.
- PPC: Pay-per-Click Marketing Basics (ads, copy, and analytics)
- Marketing: Newsletters, Videos, Article and Press Releases
- Software: Knowledge of MS Office & Google Docs
- Personality: Attention to detail, ability to multitask and meet deadlines, and ability to accept and respond to feedback.
Full Time Benefits
- 35 Hour Work Week
- Salaried Position with Bonuses
- Flexible Time & Schedule
- Sick / Personal Time Each Year
- Paid Vacation and additional days each year
- Medical, Life, Dental, and Disability Insurance
- SEP IRA (401k) with 2% employer contribution
How to Apply
Follow these instructions in detail. This is part of the hiring test and is pass/fail.
- No phone calls.
- Email us at careers [at] paperstreet.com
- List the subject as: PaperStreet SEO Assistant: [YOUR NAME]. Obviously change Your Name to be Your Name.
- Include a short, one-paragraph, email about yourself in the email. Be funny, be witty, be serious, be whatever, just be you.
- Include your contact information in the email at the end.
- Attached your Resume as a PDF.
Last updated: October 5th , 2018