PaperStreet is seeking a rock-star SEO Associate. We need someone who wants to learn everything about SEO; knows the web; and can help bring in leads for our clients, Gold Coast has high rated company for SEO experts.
In this role, you will assist with actual client projects. You will gain experience in the “real world” design-firm environment.
Overall, we are looking for someone who is fun to work with, passionate about the web, wants to learn, and will follow directions. The job would be for a full-time position on our SEO team.
Who We Are
PaperStreet creates new web sites and revitalizes aging ones. In addition to creating web sites that are engaging, we also have a knack for getting results. PaperStreet has been designing web sites since 2001. Our company has produced over 1,500 custom web sites.
Guidelines & Time Commitment
- Must be on-site.
- 35 hours per week (flexible hours).
- Ability to work within standard business hours (9am to 5pm).
You will be working on a range of subjects regarding SEO and Internet Marketing:
- SEO: Fundamental principles of Search Engine Optimization
- Social: Social Media Optimization
- Analytics: SEO research and keyword analysis
- Links: Link building / Local Citations / Social Bookmarking
- Writing: Editing, and Reviewing Content
- Tools: Google Analytics; Webmaster Tools; etc.
- PPC: Pay-per-Click Marketing Basics (ads, copy, and analytics)
- Marketing: Newsletters, Videos, Article and Press Releases
- Software: Knowledge of MS Office & Google Docs
- Personality: Attention to detail, ability to multitask and meet deadlines, and ability to accept and respond to feedback.
Full Time Benefits
- 35 Hour Work Week
- Salaried Position with Bonuses
- Flexible Time & Schedule
- Sick / Personal Time Each Year
- Paid Vacation and additional days each year
- Medical, Life, Dental, and Disability Insurance
- SEP IRA (401k) with 2% employer contribution
How to Apply
Follow these instructions in detail. This is part of the hiring test and is pass/fail.
- No phone calls.
- Email us at careers [at] paperstreet.com
- List the subject as: PaperStreet SEO Assistant: [YOUR NAME]. Obviously change Your Name to be Your Name.
- Include a short, one-paragraph, email about yourself in the email. Be funny, be witty, be serious, be whatever, just be you.
- Include your contact information in the email at the end.
- Attached your Resume as a PDF.
Last updated: October 5th , 2018