Videos are starting to have a more important place on the web. To better serve our clients, PaperStreet is excited to offer video creation services to our clients.
A professional videographer would visit you on-site and setup everything. We would load the videos into YouTube or Vimeo (your preference) and place them on your website once complete.
We have three video types: Profile, Scripted and Testimonial.
- A profile video showcases your firm in a personal way. It is an unscripted, authentic interview of you or a key employee. The shots are natural and engaging. An example is on our own home page of our website, or you can watch it on YouTube.
- A scripted video is just like the name implies. These are professional written scripts and recorded voice-overs. Typically these style shoots are more for businesses, than law firms.
- A testimonial video is an unscripted interview with current and past clients.
Finally, we also have FAQ videos available. These are short question and answer videos, typically one question per video. They are about 30-seconds each.
The Shoot & Budget
Included with the package is a one-location shoot, one interview, and one round of edits. The videos are $999 per 30-second spot and $599 for FAQ videos. If multiple locations, interviews or questions are needed, then we simply order more videos.
If you have any specific questions, or are interested in hearing more about the video shoots contact me, Pete, by phone or email: 954-523-2181 or email@example.com.
Additional Information on Videos & Your Website
- The Major Video Blogging Topic List
- Video Marketing – How it Works and Why You Should Use It
- Part 1: Video Blogging Basics – Best Practices & Topics Ideas
- Part 2: Creating, Uploading and Posting Videos to Your Website
- Webinar: Videos and Your Website
- How to Get Rid of Related Videos When Embedding from YouTube