Every year we get a recap of the best _____[fill in the blank]_____, usually weeks before the year ends. It started particularly early this year, so we kept a list of the interesting ones to save you time (or waste it).
The links below recap 2014, mostly from a marketing perspective, but there are some fun ones in there too (see YouTube for a good laugh).
- The Best Marketer of the Year (PS: it’s a beer company!)
- 15 of the Best Infographics for 2014 (#2 is awesome)
- Top Google Searched Nationwide (we bet you’ve searched for at least one of these)
- 2014 Top Google Searches in South Florida
- The Top Legal Stories of 2015 (a prediction of 2015 according to the New Yorker)
- YouTube Rewind Video (can you identify the events that sparked all the references?)
- The Best Photo Apps (a solid list, indeed)
- Hashtags that Defined the Year (if you are not on Twitter, skip this one)
- Top Apps of 2014
- Grammarly’s Best of 2014 (our content team uses this app and they just love their yearly recap – awesome articles)
- The Most Creative People of 2014 (the creator of the hit TV show Orange is the New Black, and the founder of Crossfit make the list)
- TIME Picks the Top 10 Photos of 2014
- Outrageous Foods we Ate in 2014 (warning: this will make you hungry)
- Ridiculous Lawsuits of 2014 (these are some of the dumbest smart people around)