Are you a kick-butt web developer? If you know CSS3, HTML5, jQuery, and love web standards, then we want to talk to you. PaperStreet is looking to add a web developer to our team. We are looking for someone who is talented, fun and passionate about the web.
We need a website developer to produce high quality code on a variety of web projects. You will learn a lot and work on multiple projects daily. At PaperStreet you will work mainly on front-end development, slicing and dicing websites to make our award-winning designs live. You will also work on back end of PHP and MySQL projects, to make functionality dynamic and engaging.
35-Hour Work Week
We offer a 35-hour work week for full-time employees. What? Yes. We value your free time, so use it to enjoy all of sunny South Florida. Sometimes you may need to put in 40 hours, but still, that is the starting point for other agencies.
We also offer health care benefits, a relaxed work environment, two-weeks off a year, IRA plan with 2% contribution, and a cool team event each month. Check out some of our past events.
You need to have a 4-year degree or relative experience. The ideal candidate would be a junior to mid-level developer. Recent or soon-to-be graduates, who are completely awesome, are definitely welcome to apply.
We are a leading web design firm in Florida, passionate about both our work and our play. We have designed more than 1500 custom sites in the past 18 years. You can check us out.
What We Need in a Developer
- 4-Year Degree with relevant training in the development field (web design, web development, information technology, information sciences, or computer sciences).
- HTML5/CSS3 expertise
- Proficiency in building custom responsive websites and templates
- Proficiency in WordPress
- Familiarity with SASS, preprocessors, local development and mobile first development
- Common knowledge such as FTP, DNS, and basic web tools.
- Writing & communication skills, as you will be speaking with our team and clients daily.
How to Apply?
So, come on, if you fit the bill, make an impact on a growing firm. To apply please do the following only:
- Send an email to dev-careers [at] paperstreet.com.
- The Subject must be: Web Developer – Fill In Your Name
- Attach a PDF Resume
- Include a short paragraph about you in the email. Be witty, be professional, but be you.
- Include a link to your top three projects and explain what you did. We want to click on each to view.
- Include a link in the email to your full online portfolio.
Thanks for applying and sorry, no phone calls please.
Related Articles in PaperStreet,
- Channeling Marie Kondo: Why the KonMari System of Web Project Management is Perfect for Your Law Firm