Do you have an interest in Internet Marketing? Do you love research? Analyzing a website? PaperStreet is seeking a SEO Freelancer who is detail oriented and wants to learn more about link building.
Overall, we are looking for someone who is a fast learner, fun to work with, enjoys the web, and will follow directions. The job would be for a full-time freelance position assisting with link building and assisting with various SEO tasks. This position is perfect for a beginner to SEO and looking to expand their skills.
Who We Are
PaperStreet is a fast-paced, full service design firm that creates new websites and revitalizes aging ones. In addition to creating websites that are engaging, we also have a knack for getting results. PaperStreet has been designing law firm websites since 2001. Our company has produced over 1,000 custom websites.
– What You Will Do –
Guidelines & Time Commitment
• 35 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
• Ability to work within standard business hours (8:30am to 6pm EST or thereabouts)
• We will train you on basic SEO fundamentals
• Looking for a long-term commitment in a freelance role
Highlights of Main Responsibilities
- Creating, auditing and editing profiles for businesses on sites like yellowpages, yelp and more
• Researching and brainstorming new marketing and link building opportunities for our clients
• Working with clients via phone/e-mail to get profiles verified and provide customer support
• Submitting finished articles online to various websites and checking for errors
- Writing e-mail pitches and reaching out to various new websites to obtain pricing information
- Reviewing client’s backlinks and their competitors to check the quality
• Optimize YouTube videos
• Data entry, data collection and updating spreadsheets
• Posting finished articles on social media sites
- A current college student or a recent graduate in marketing, advertising, or similar degree
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Extremely proficient online and in Microsoft Office. Particularly Excel and Word. Bonus points if you are comfortable working intext-based CMS/HTML editors.
• Candidates should enjoy working in a team environment and must work collaboratively with others
• Expert level attention to detail is essential
• The ability to do similar tasks for long periods of time
• Fast learner with effective note-taking skills
• Tech-savvy. Must be able to navigate websites you are unfamiliar with
- Great time management skills and meeting deadlines on time
• Comfortable with consulting clients via e-mail and phone
- Naturally inquisitive and creative
• Able to work remotely with a fully functional computer and dedicated office space
- full-time freelancer paid hourly (remote)
How to Apply
Follow these instructions in detail. This is part of the hiring test and is pass/fail.
- No phone calls.
2. Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. List the subject as: PaperStreet Link Building Freelancer: [YOUR NAME]. Change Your Name to be Your Name.
4. Include your cover letter along with contact information in the email.
5. Attach your Resume as a PDF
*Do NOT apply through Indeed. You MUST follow the e-mail instructions above to be considered.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $16.00 per hour