THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. THANKS FOR APPLYING.
PaperStreet is looking to add a Junior Developer, SEO Assistant to our Team. We are looking for someone who is talented, fun and passionate about the web and online marketing.
We need a developer to produce high quality code on a variety of web projects. You will learn a lot and work on multiple projects daily from websites, to hardcore coding, to SEO Research and other web and online marketing tasks.
Education, Experience and Location
Ideally, we would like the potential candidate to have a 4-year degree (or relevant work experience). Recent graduates that are completely awesome are definitely welcome to apply. If you have talent, this can be your first gig. An ideal candidate will have a few years experience too. You will be working full-time, on-site, in our Fort Lauderdale office.
We are a leading web design firm in Florida, passionate about both our work and our play. We have designed more than 850 custom sites in the past 12 years. Check us out at http://www.paperstreet.com
What We Need in a Developer
- A 4-Year Degree with relevant training in the development field (art, design, web, etc).
- Talent. Talent. Talent.
- Show us your Portfolio/Code, we want to be wowed.
- CSS / HTML skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe Dreamweaver and Photoshop.
The Basics (probably should know, but willing to teach)
- Basic Understanding of PHP
- Basic Knowledge of SEO
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Web Development, Edits & Punch Lists (HTML, CSS, and some JS / PHP)
- SEO Ability to work on multiple projects
- Must meet managed deadlines
- Must be team oriented, but self-motivated. Able to collaborate on projects.
- Keep up to date on cutting edge technology/trends and its impact on design.
How to Apply
So, come on, if you fit the bill, make an impact on a growing firm. To apply please do the following only:
- Send an email to devcareers [at] paperstreet.com.
- The Subject must be: Junior Developer – Fill In Your Name
- Attach a PDF Resume
- Include a short paragraph about you in the email. Be witty, be professional, but be you.
- Include a link to your top three projects. We want to click on each to view.
- Include a link in the email to your full online portfolio.
Thanks for applying and sorry, no phone calls please.
Last updated: April 2017