PaperStreet is looking for an attorney-writer who gets excited about writing copy for . . . wait for it . . . law firms. You will tackle challenging work and become part of a growing team in a flexible, remote work environment.
You will be conducting interviews (speaking with other successful attorneys), writing high-end law firm copy (for websites), creating ideas for blog posts, drafting practice area content, writing biographies, and creating thought-leadership pieces. You will also support our SEO Content Manager and assist all SEO campaigns by determining overall SEO content requirements and execution of these tasks for various projects.
This is a full-time position on our content team and will report to the Content Director.
PaperStreet is an award-winning digital marketing firm founded in 2001. Our mission is to help law firms grow their legal practices. We are a fast-paced, growing agency looking for a talented attorney-writer to join our team. We have helped more than 1,500 clients to date.
Guidelines & Time Commitment:
- Full-time: 35 hours per week
- Remote: Work from anywhere (no need to be onsite, but if you’re in Fort Lauderdale that’s cool too) – Preference given to applicants in Florida, Colorado, and New Jersey
- Juris Doctorate degree
- 2+ years of experience writing web copy for law firms
- 2+ years of experience writing SEO content
- Ability to conduct interviews during business hours in Eastern Standard Time and translate client goals into high-end website copy
- An in-depth understanding of SEO best practices, including on-page optimization and writing title tags, meta descriptions and headings.
- Excellent written, copy editing and proofreading skills
- Proficient in Google Docs, WordPress, Google Analytics with a general strong understanding of the internet and technology in order to stay connected with our remote team
- Ability to write 11,000+ words a week (projects varying in difficulty)
- Desire to write full time (we’re looking for candidates who love to write and are happy to write 3+ pages a day)
Qualified candidates may be asked to complete a writing and editing assessment.
How to Apply:
Please send an email to careers [at] paperstreet.com with your name, contact info, cover letter, resume, and writing examples. Please note that we only accept PDFs. Please, no phone calls. We will reach out to interested candidates only.