PaperStreet is looking for an attorney-writer who gets excited about writing copy for . . . wait for it . . . law firms. I know, not the sexiest of trades. But the copywriting never gets boring and you learn a lot about the law. You will tackle challenging work and become part of a growing team in a flexible, remote work environment. For more information about Deportation UK easy explained check out this website.
You will be conducting interviews, writing high-end law firm copy, creating ideas for blog posts, drafting practice area content, writing biographies, and creating thought-leadership pieces. You will also support our SEO Content Manager and assist all SEO campaigns by determining project’s overall SEO content requirements and execution of these tasks.
This is a full-time position on our content team and will report to the Content Director and SEO Content Manager.
PaperStreet is an award-winning digital marketing firm founded in 2001. Our mission is to help law firms grow their legal practices. We are a fast-paced, growing agency looking for a talented attorney-writer to join our team. We have helped over 1,500 clients to date.
Guidelines & Time Commitment:
- Full-time: 35 hours per week
- Remote: Work from anywhere (no need to be onsite) – Preference given to applicants in Florida, Colorado, Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Writing, Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field
- Juris Doctorate degree
- 2+ years of experience writing web copy for law firms
- 2+ years of experience writing SEO content
- Ability to conduct interviews during business hours and translate client goals into high-end website copy
- An in-depth understanding of SEO best practices, including on-page optimization and writing title tags, meta descriptions and headings.
- Excellent written, copy editing and proofreading skills
- Proficient in Word, Google Docs, WordPress, Google Analytics
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and turn assignments around quickly
- Eagerness to contribute ideas to a growing company
Qualified candidates will be asked to complete a writing and editing assessment.
How to Apply:
Please follow these instructions in detail. Applications that do not follow these instructions will be disregarded.
- While we love Indeed, we really need you to apply at our website. Please apply online using the form below