THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. THANKS FOR APPLYING.
PaperStreet is looking to add a Designer to our Creative Team. We are looking for someone who is talented, fun and passionate about the web and print.
We need a designer to produce high quality designs on a variety of web and print projects. You will learn a lot and work on multiple projects daily from websites, to brochures, to logos and other print materials (although mostly websites).
Education, Experience and Location
You need to have a 4-year degree with a background in design. Recent graduates are definitely welcome to apply. If you have talent, this can be your first gig. An ideal candidate will have a few years experience too. You will be working full-time, on-site, in our Fort Lauderdale office.
We are a leading web design firm in Florida, passionate about both our work and our play. We have designed more than 750 custom sites in the past 12 years. Check us out at http://www.paperstreet.com
What We Need in a Designer
- Talent. Talent. Talent. Show us your Design Portfolio, we want to be wowed.
- Excellent knowledge with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other design programs.
- A 4-Year Degree with relevant training in the design field (art, design, web, etc).
- Recent graduates are encouraged to apply. If you have a few years experience that is great too.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, manages deadlines, and prioritizes tasks accordingly.
- Must be team oriented, but self-motivated. Able to collaborate on projects.
- Keep up to date on cutting edge technology/trends and its impact on design.
How to Apply
So, come on, if you fit the bill, make an impact on a growing firm. To apply please do the following only:
- Send an email to address to fun [at] paperstreet.com.
- The Subject must be: Designer – Fill In Your Name
- Attach a PDF Resume
- Include a short paragraph about you in the email. Be witty, be professional, but be you.
- Include a link to your top three designs. We want to click on each to view.
- Include a link in the email to your full online portfolio.
Thanks for applying and sorry, no phone calls please.
Last updated: April 2017