Are you a kick-butt web developer? If you know CSS3, HTML5, jQuery, and love web standards, then we want to talk to you. PaperStreet is looking to add a web developer to our team. We are looking for someone who is talented, fun and passionate about the web.
We need a website developer to produce high quality code on a variety of web projects. You will learn a lot and work on multiple projects daily. At PaperStreet you will work mainly on front-end development, slicing and dicing websites to make our award-winning designs live. You will also work on back end of PHP and MySQL projects, to make functionality dynamic and engaging.
35-Hour Work Week
We offer a 35-hour work week for full-time employees. What? Yes. We value your free time, so use it to enjoy all of sunny South Florida.
We also offer health care benefits, a relaxed work environment, two-weeks off a year, IRA plan with 2% contribution, and a cool team event each month. Check out some of our past events.
Education, Experience and Location
You need to have a 4-year degree. Recent or soon-to-be graduates, who are completely awesome, are definitely welcome to apply. If you have talent, this can be your first gig.
We are a leading web design firm in Florida, passionate about both our work and our play. We have designed more than 1000 custom sites in the past 15 years. You can check us out at http://www.paperstreet.com/.
What We Need in a Developer:
- 4-Year Degree with relevant training in the development field (web design, web development, information technology, information sciences, or computer sciences).
- Talent. Talent. Talent. Show us your portfolio/code, we want to be wowed.
- CSS / HTML Skills
- Common knowledge such as FTP, DNS, and basic web tools.
- Familiarity with WordPress or other CMS’s
- Writing & communication skills, as you will be speaking with our team and clients daily.
How to Apply?
So, come on, if you fit the bill, make an impact on a growing firm. To apply please do the following only:
- Send an email to dev-careers [at] paperstreet.com.
- The Subject must be: Web Developer – Fill In Your Name
- Attach a PDF Resume
- Include a short paragraph about you in the email. Be witty, be professional, but be you.
- Include a link to your top three projects and explain what you did. We want to click on each to view.
- Include a link in the email to your full online portfolio.
Thanks for applying and sorry, no phone calls please.