Editors Note: We are currently on hold for hiring for this position. Please go ahead and submit your resume and we should resume hiring this summer.
Are you good on the phone? Great grammar in concise emails? Are you detail-oriented and know how to close a deal? Then we have a career for you to help our growing company as a Client Relations / Account Executive.
We need a talented individual who can educate, advise, and sell marketing services to lawyers. We have over 900 active clients who need to be consulted with on a quarterly basis. Your job will be to put them in the right solution. Note that this position is local currently, so we would like someone in our Fort Lauderdale office location.
PaperStreet is an award-winning digital marketing firm founded in 2001. Our mission is to help law firms grow their legal practices. We are a fast-paced, growing agency looking for a talented client relations / account executive to join our team and help maintain our 900 active clients. With a distributed team across the world, we offer freedom, flexibility, and training to help you grow your career.
Your responsibility will be to continually meet with clients via email, phone, and sometimes in-person. But we mainly work with clients via phone and email.
On a daily basis, you will send emails for initial introductions, review statistics/analytics on clients websites, setup meetings for those interested, educate them on web design firm industry standards to solve their problems, pull in team members as needed for advice, prepare proposals, and ultimately close a lead or make sure the client’s needs are met.
Note that we do not sell hard at PaperStreet. Instead we educate clients on best practices and advise them on the most appropriate solution that balances costs, time, benefits, and ability to achieve their goals. We are trusted advisers to our clients.
Eventually this role could lead to three other areas of assistance.
First, a few times per year you will act as backup sales when our Sales Director is out on vacation. You will take over for about 5 to 10 leads per day, selling our core services to new clients.
Second, we could use help in preparing internal marketing documents for sales (brochures, website, newsletters, etc). You will help write, edit, and post those pages to assist with sales.
Finally, we need to develop a program for outbound sales to target specific clients in set locations and industries to achieve additional business. Researching potential clients, making introductions, and finalizing a sale.
However, our core focus will be on our existing client base currently. You will report to our Sales Director for daily/weekly meetings on sales goals.
- 4-year Degree preferred
- Fluent Google Drive and Google Docs (Sheets and Docs)
- Fast in Email (Outlook/Webmail), Microsoft Word/Excel, and PDFs
- Ability to use a CRM (we built our own CRM)
- Background in websites, Internet marketing, content, ADA compliance for websites, SEO, PPC, hosting, and dealing with law firms is a bonus
- Communication via email and phone are important. Everything formatted nicely and professionally. Must be professional on the phone.
- Deadline and goal driven with ability to respond timely to all requests (ideally within an hour of normal office hours)
- Fort Lauderdale Location Only – Must be willing to come into the office
Benefits for Part-Time / Full-Time
- $15 to $25 per hour depending on experience
- 3% commission of all sales
- Daily Flexible work schedule
- 2% Bonus of salary/wages for hitting all sales goals
- Company retreats in Fort Lauderdale
- Paid Vacation / Sick Days (prorated for part-time, full for full-time)
- Salary (full-time only)
- IRA with 2% auto contribution (full-time only)
- Medical Benefits (full-time only)
- Dental Benefits (full-time only)
- Life Insurance (full-time only)
Please apply below for the job listing (all required fields).
Thank you and have a great day. Sorry, please no phone calls or emails. Also, please do not apply via the comments below.