Would you like to exchange guest posts with us?
PaperStreet is an award-winning digital marketing agency that serves attorneys and the legal industry. Founded in 2001, our blog offers practical advice on web design, internet marketing, content, development, branding and design.
At PaperStreet, we love exchanging knowledge, inspiration and information. That’s why we accept proposals for guest posting, as long as the topic fits our target audience and adds real value to our readers.
If you’re interested in contributing a guest post to our blog and receiving a high-quality post from PaperStreet to publish on your blog, please review the guidelines below.
- Topics – Our readership is comprised of attorneys, legal professionals and digital marketing professionals. Please review our blog to learn what kind of articles we publish and what topics we have already featured. Topics we cover include:
- Web design
- Website content
- Website development
- Content marketing
- SEO best practices and tools
- WordPress plugins and tutorials
- Social Media
- Digital marketing tips for lawyers
- Legal marketing trends and best practices
- Quality – The article must be educational, informative or inspirational content that is valuable to our readers. The post should be well-written and free of typographical and grammatical errors. It should also be objective in tone and not self-promotional.
- Word Count –The idea article length is 1,000 – 2,000 words. Break up the post with headings, subheadings and bullet points or numbered items.
- Original Content – The article must be 100% unique and not published elsewhere on the web. We run all submissions through CopyScape. It must be written specifically for the PaperStreet audience.
- Editorial Control – We reserve 100% editorial control and may edit the post for quality, grammar, formatting and content.
- Screenshots – Feel free to add images or screenshots but provide credit to the source.
- Backlinks – We allow one do-follow backlink to your site in exchange for a backlink from your site to ours.
- Copyright –By submitting a post to PaperStreet, you give us copyright ownership of the post.
- Reciprocal Posting: By posting on our site, we ask for guest posting opportunities on your site.
Please send the proposed topic or outline of your content to Sally[at]paperstreet.com with the subject line: Guest Post for PaperStreet.
Please also include the address of your blog.