PaperStreet Web Design seeks experienced legal web content writer to craft web copy for law firms that serve corporate and institutional clients. This is a freelance, work-from-home position.
We seek a lawyer-writer who:
• understands the legal landscape in the areas of corporate, business, real estate, finance, government and related areas;
• can speak to an audience of in-house counsel, executives, businessmen, global leaders and other sophisticated readers; and
• can discuss legal matters ranging from high-stakes disputes to multi-national transactions to complex regulatory matters.
*We are NOT looking for a personal injury or criminal defense writer as we already have plenty of those on our team.
• J.D. degree
• Law practice experience in corporate/transactional law
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field
• Superior research and writing skills
• Strong copy editing and proofreading skills
• Demonstrated experience writing for the web
• Knowledge of SEO
• Ability to effectively integrate client materials into web copy, and to generate new content based on client interviews
• Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational ability
• Ability to meet tight deadlines
Please forward the following:
• Cover Letter
• Two related writing samples
• Number of hours per week you are available
Qualified candidates will be asked to complete a short writing test.
Compensation is $40 to $50 per web page (500 words), depending on experience.
Sorry, no Word docs or embedded resumes — they will be deleted. Put the PDF’s as attachments only.
Please, no phone calls or stopping into the office. Good luck.