Are you a CSS slicing ninja? Can you turn a Photoshop concept into a fully working website? If you know CSS3, HTML5, jQuery, and love web standards, then we would be a good match.
At PaperStreet you will work on front-end development, slicing and dicing websites to make our award winning designs go live. We will give you very detailed Photoshop concepts, and you will hopefully give us back a fully working website, ready for content insertion.
PaperStreet creates new web sites and revitalizes aging ones. Located in downtown Fort Lauderdale, we have designed over 600 custom web sites in the past ten years. Clients love our designs as we impress and get results. Check us out online at http://www.paperstreet.com.
You must know:
– CSS3 and CSS2 too
– HTML / xHTML / HTML5
– How to Meet deadlines
Knowledge of this will be helpful:
– Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver & Photoshop)
– Content Management Systems (WordPress, will train on our Total Control)
Freelance – Set projects with dedicated amount of hours per project and budgets.
Please send us your hourly rates and requirements.
How to Apply:
You must do the following to apply.
1. Email us at careers [at] paperstreet.com with the subject: Front-End Freelance Web Developer + Your Name
2. Include in the actual email a few paragraphs about yourself. Be yourself, be unique and to the point.
3. Include a link to your portfolio in the email. We want to be able to click on links.
4. Attach your resume in PDF format.