Are you a CSS slicing ninja? Can you turn a Photoshop concept into a fully working website? If you know CSS3, HTML5, jQuery, and love web standards, then we would be a good match.
At PaperStreet you will work on front-end development, slicing and dicing websites to make our award winning designs go live. We will give you very detailed Photoshop concepts, and you will give us back a fully working website, ready for content insertion.
PaperStreet creates new web sites and revitalizes aging ones. Located in downtown Fort Lauderdale, we have designed over 750+ custom web sites in the past ten years. Clients love our designs because we impress and get results. Check us out online at http://www.paperstreet.com.
Required Skill Set:
- CSS3 and CSS2
- HTML / xHTML / HTML5
- Deadline Driven
Knowledge of this will be helpful:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver & Photoshop)
- Content Management Systems (WordPress, will train on our CMS – Total Control)
Freelance – Set projects with dedicated amount of hours per project and budgets.
Please send us your hourly rates and requirements.
How to Apply:
- Email Us at fun [at] paperstreet.com with the subject: Front-End Freelance Web Developer + Your Name
- Include in the actual email a few paragraphs about yourself. Be yourself, be unique and to the point.
- Include a link to your portfolio in the email with your top three projects. We want to be able to click on links.
- Attach your resume in PDF format.