Are you a web development coding machine? If you know PHP, MySQL, jQuery, and love clean, commented, organized code, then we would be a good match.
PaperStreet creates new web sites and revitalizes aging ones. Located in downtown Fort Lauderdale, we have designed over 750+ custom web sites in the past ten years. Clients love our designs as we impress and get results. Check us out online at http://www.paperstreet.com.
Required Skill Set:
- CSS3 and CSS2 too
- HTML and HTML5
- Deadline Driven
- CodeIgnitor Framework
Knowledge of this will be helpful:
- WordPress & Content Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Adobe Creative Suite
Freelance – Set projects with dedicated amount of hours per project and budgets.
Please send us your hourly rates and requirements.
How to Apply:
- Email Us at fun [at] paperstreet.com with the subject: Back-End Freelance Web Developer + Your Name
- Include in the actual email a few paragraphs about yourself. Be yourself, be unique and to the point.
- Include a link to your portfolio in the email with your top three projects. We want to be able to click on links.
- Attach your resume in PDF format.