UPDATE 9/17/2018 – THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.
Award-winning digital marketing agency seeks a Digital Content Associate. We are looking for a college student, or recent graduate, with strong writing and editing skills who is eager to learn the world of internet marketing. We are hiring for either two part-time roles, or one full-time person.
In this role, you will assist with content tasks related to internal and client projects including writing, editing, proofreading, data entry, and quality assurance. You will gain experience in a fast-paced marketing agency environment.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about content, detail-oriented and WordPress savvy. The job is a part-time, telecommute position on our content team and has the opportunity to grow into something more.
Guidelines & Time Commitment:
- Part-Time or Full Time: 10-25 hours per week for part-time and 35 to 40 hours for full time.
- Work from anywhere (no need to be onsite)
- Ability to work within standard business hours (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Write and edit web copy, proposals, newsletters, blog posts and other marketing collateral
- Create and post social media posts and screenshots
- Upload and QA content in WordPress and Google Docs
- Update content in WordPress staging site
- Assist with data entry and content migration projects
- Write press releases and case studies
- Select and upload photos for blogs and web content
- Assist with gathering data for internal projects
- Write and post blog posts after website launches
- Provide support to content team
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Computer Science, or related field (student or recent graduate) is preferred.
- Strong writing and editing skills (as demonstrated by writing samples, high GPA, published works, work experience, etc.)
- Knowledge of WordPress, Google Doc and Excel
- Familiarity with working in text-based CMS/HTML editors
- Interest in best practices for SEO and the internet, especially as they relate to content
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
- Extreme attention to detail
- Location: Remote Work but must be based in Florida, Pennsylvania, Colorado, or New Jersey.
- Experience or background in the legal industry
How to Apply:
Follow these instructions in detail. This is part of the hiring test and is pass/fail.
- No phone calls.
- Write an email to careers [at] paperstreet.com
- List the subject as: Content Intern: [YOUR NAME]. Obviously change Your Name to Your Name.
- Include a cover letter email about yourself in the email.
- Include your contact information in the email at the end.
- Send two writing samples (send as a link in the email or as a PDF attachment)
- Attach your resume.
Related Articles in PaperStreet,
- Channeling Marie Kondo: Why the KonMari System of Web Project Management is Perfect for Your Law Firm