PaperStreet is looking to add a Designer to our Creative Team!
We are a leading web design firm in Florida, passionate about both our work and our play. We have designed more than 750 custom sites in the past 12 years!
We are looking for someone who is talented, fun and passionate about the web.
We have a freelance contract position open for the summer. The work would begin approximately May 1 and conclude around September 3 (day after Labor Day). We need a designer to step in and produce high quality designs of websites on a variety of projects.
Ideally you will be working full-time, on-site. However, talented individuals have the opportunity to work remotely. We hope to build a long term relationship even after the contract term. If all goes well, the position could be permanent, or at the very least, continuing freelance work.
What We Need in a Designer:
- Talent. Talent. Talent. Show us your Design Portfolio, we want to be wowed.
- Work with our Creative and Art Director to develop exceptional web designs and collateral.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, manages time deadlines, and prioritizes tasks accordingly.
- Communicate and collaborate on ideas with our team and clients.
- Keep up to date on cutting edge technology/trends and its impact on design.
- A Kick-Butt Portfolio.
- Excellent knowledge with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other design programs.
- Relevant education and training in design field with solid typography and graphic design skills.
- Must be team oriented, but self-motivated.
- If you are super-talented, can communicate well, and meet all deadlines, we will consider remote work. Ideally we want someone onsite in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
Great projects. Great pay. We have multiple projects to work on at PaperStreet and want the best from our team. We do all the detail work in signing clients, setting up the creative, and dealing with issues. We need you to help execute our plans with award winning designs.
How to Apply?
So, come on, if you fit the bill, make an impact on a growing firm. To apply please do the following only:
- Send an email to address to fun [at] paperstreet.com.
- The Subject must be: Designer – Fill In Your Name
- Attach a PDF Resume
- Include a short paragraph about you in the email. Be witty, be professional, but be you.
- Include a link to your top three designs. We want to click on them and view.
- Include a link in the email to your full online portfolio.
Thanks for applying and sorry, no phone calls please.