THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. THANKS FOR APPLYING.
PaperStreet is an award-winning digital marketing firm founded in 2001. Our mission is to help law firms grow their legal practices. We are a fast-paced, growing agency looking for a talented content marketing writer to join our team. With a distributed team across the world, we offer freedom, flexibility, and training to help you grow your career.
Content Marketing Associate
PaperStreet is looking for an A-player who gets excited about content writing, editing, media outreach and marketing. The ideal candidate is a creative self-starter with excellent writing, editing and communication skills. An ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, extreme attention to detail and flexibility are essential.
This is a part-time position on our content team and will report to the Content Director. This position may eventually grow into a full-time role and we are looking for someone willing to develop a long-term relationship with our agency.
Guidelines & Time Commitment:
- M- F, 4 hours per day, 20 hours per week
- Work from anywhere (no need to be onsite)
- Ability to work the 1/2 day within standard business hours (8 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Media Outreach: Research media outlets, brainstorm article ideas, review media queries, daily media monitoring, and media outreach.
- Writing: Writing how-to articles, eBooks, blogs, data-based articles, PR, case studies, and other content for clients and PaperStreet.
- Editing: Edit law firm content and PaperStreet content including practice pages, about us pages, blog posts and other content.
- Project Management: Assist with research, surveys and gathering data for internal projects. Select and upload photos and images for blogs and web content. Assist with various marketing initiatives. Overall provide support to content team.
- Promotion: Promote published content through social media channels, blog posts and other methods.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Writing, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or a related field with high GPA.
- 2+ years of experience writing and editing web copy, preferably for the legal industry.
- Excellent written, copy editing and proofreading skills (PR or outreach experience is a plus)
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Google Docs, PowerPoint, and WordPress .
- Organized, detail oriented and ability to manage multiple projects on deadline
- Remote, work from home position
- Merit-based bonuses
- Flexible schedule after the first six months
- Company retreats in Ft. Lauderdale
Successful candidates will be asked to complete a short writing and editing test.
Salary: $20 – $24 per hour, depending on experience