Walsh Woodard LLC, a Connecticut personal injury law firm, has launched a new website.
Walsh Woodard LLC lawyers have significant courtroom experience with proven results so that clients can be assured that their case will be personally handled by a lawyer who has the necessary skills to handle their matters effectively. Michael Walsh and Lincoln Woodard are Board Certified Civil Trial Attorneys by the National Board of Trial Advocacy, the only organization approved by the Connecticut Bar Association and Connecticut Statewide Grievance Committee to certify attorneys as specialists in civil courtroom trial skills. They practice primarily in the Connecticut state and federal courts.
- Medical Malpractice
- Legal and Professional Malpractice
- Industrial and Construction Site Injuries
- Dangerous/Defective Products
- Automobile and Motorcycle Accidents
- Trucking Collisions
- Wrongful Death
- Defective Premises
- Unfair and Improper Insurance Practices
- Workplace Accidents
- Dog Attacks
- Negligent Maintenance of Property
- Slip and Falls
- Long Term Disability Benefits