Do you love QuickBooks? Like making sure all the business numbers reconcile? Running reports and audits of existing payments? Then we have the job for you.
PaperStreet is looking for a part-time bookkeeper available to work in our Fort Lauderdale office. You will be responsible for providing consistency and accuracy in our billing processes, helping identify areas of opportunity related to these processes, and communicating with clients regarding billing related matters.
4 hours a day/5 days a week in our Fort Lauderdale office. The hours are flexible, so we can build this job around your schedule. We do need you in the office each day of the week.
We would also like our new Bookkeeper to be able to assist with routine Office Manager tasks and perhaps an occasional HR task. This would be in addition to the above part-time work and maybe a few extra hours per week. This is not a core requirement for the job. But if you can help with office management, then it puts you above other applicants.
We are an award-winning web marketing company that focuses on creating websites exclusively for law firms. We have helped more than 1450 law firm clients in our 17-year existence. You can check out our work at www.paperstreet.com.
- Post all Checks and Credit Card Daily Payments
- Setup New Clients per contract
- Maintain existing client information
- Answer routine client questions about their account status.
- Process large batch of one-time edit invoices at the beginning of the month;
- Post one-time automatic credit card payments on the 1st of each month
- Send overdue invoices from QuickBooks on a monthly basis and follow-up with clients.
- Payroll – semi monthly
- Independent Contractor pay
- Bank Statements
- Credit Card statements
- Billing with each department
- Monthly Financial Reporting
Office Manager/HR Duties
- Maintain Vacation/Sick time tracker
- Send new hire paperwork and maintain employee file
- Supply restocking
- Some Vendor Management
- 4+ years of bookkeeping experience.
- While not required, ideally you would have a 4-year degree and professional certification with AIPB or AICPA.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks, Excel, Word, Outlook and Google Docs.
- Ability to accurately set up client records, invoice, reconcile, and maintain billing related documents, complete monthly tasks by required timelines, and communicate clearly and professionally with clients.
- Must be proficient in QuickBooks, Online Credit Card Processing, Excel, Google Docs, PDF, and Outlook.
How to Apply?
So, come on, if you fit the bill, make an impact on a growing firm. To apply please do the following only:
- Send an email to careers [at] paperstreet.com.
- The Subject must be: Bookkeeper – Fill In Your Name
- Attach a PDF Resume
- Include a short few paragraph about you in the email. Be witty, be professional, but be you.
- Include your salary / rate requirements.
Thanks for applying and sorry, no phone calls please.