Augusta business attorney John I. Harper, P.C. has just launched an Essentials website.
From 1971 until 1994 Mr. Harper’s practice included representing individuals and companies who were sued. Eventually, he primarily represented physicians in cases claiming medical malpractice. In 1994 Mr. Harper completed a Master of Laws in Taxation, and refocused his practice to business and estate planning. His litigation experience has afforded him insight which benefits clients in negotiations and business formation and contracts.
- Estate Planning, Wills and Trusts
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Business Formation and Dissolution
- Partnership and Shareholder Disputes
- Tax Planning
- Medical Practice Representation
- Stark and Anti-Kickback Laws