How Can We Help? 954.523.2181
Blogging on Law Firm, Professionals and Business Web Design
can you please tell me how to remove ask.com from my computer
1. Open a new tab or window.
2. Type “about:config” and hit enter, this brings up the all powerful settings of Firefox.
3. Agree to the warning that you could mess things up
4. Find keyword.url, you probably should not change anything else
5. Double click and change keyword.url string to something else like http://www.google.com/search?q=
6. Note that you cannot just put in the web site domain, you must put in the parameters before your search query. So find your favorite search engine, do a search and grab all the text up to your actual search results. So that a search for “test” in Google returns this, http://www.google.com/search?q=test, but all you need to input into the keyword.url field is http://www.google.com/search?q=
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your Name *
Your Email *
Let us know your thoughts!
PaperStreet is a law firm web design and attorney internet marketing company. We create websites for lawyers that impress and get results. Founded by a lawyer, for lawyers, we have helped over 750 law firms since 2001.
Contact Us for a Free website analysis.
219 SW 17th Street
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33315
© Copyright 2001 - 2013 All Rights Reserved.