PaperStreet is looking to add a Designer to our Creative Team!
We are a leading web design firm in Florida, passionate about both our work and our play. We have designed more than 750 custom projects in the past 11 years!
We did it working 35 hour weeks, with no overtime, and actual vacations. We did it in the comfort of sunny Florida, about 5 minutes away from the beach (its 80 degrees right now in October), and free time to enjoy everything in South Florida. Check us out at http://www.paperstreet.com if you are interested in joining us.
We are looking for someone who is talented, fun and passionate about the web.
What We Need in a Designer:
- Talent. Talent. Talent. Show us your Design Portfolio, we want to be wowed.
- Work with our Creative Director to develop exceptional web designs and collateral.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, manages time deadlines, and prioritizes tasks accordingly.
- Communicate and collaborate on ideas with our team and clients.
- Keep up to date on cutting edge technology/trends and its impact on design.
- A Kick-Butt Portfolio.
- 2+ years experience in relevant fields with exceptional web design and/or print portfolio.
- This is a junior to mid-level position. You will advance once you start working here quickly.
- Excellent knowledge with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other design programs (Dreamweaver a plus).
- Relevant education and training in design field with solid typography and graphic design skills.
- Must be team oriented, but self-motivated.
- Must be onsite, or willing to relocate, to Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
A real work-life balance (35 hour work week); 2 weeks of vacation to start; competitive compensation package, including free medical benefits; a cubicle-free work environment in our open office space; a fun, work-hard/play hard atmosphere (we throw around movie-quotes a lot).
How to Apply
So, come on, if you fit the bill, make an impact on a growing firm. To apply please do the following only:
- Send an email to careers [at] paperstreet.com.
- The Subject must be: Designer — Fill In Your Name
- Attach a PDF Resume
- Include a short paragraph about you in the email. Be witty, be professional, but be you.
- Include a link to your top three designs.
- Include a link in the email to your full online portfolio.
Good luck and thanks!